Main Role of the Juvenile Center
The role of the Juvenile Center is to provide the following services in response to today's serious juvenile issues such as heinous violent crimes committed by minors and the increase of minors falling victim to crimes.
- Providing phone or face-to-face juvenile Counselling
- Giving instructions/advice to juveniles and their legal guardians
- Promoting juvenile delinquency prevention and drug abuse prevention programs
(using drug abuse prevention campaign vehicles)
- Advancing collaborative delinquency prevention efforts involving partner agencies and organizations.
- Identifying and protecting juveniles involved in crime or delinquency
- Giving guidance to juveniles in the street
- Providing support to juvenile crime victims and their family members
- Detecting environments harmful to juveniles
Specialized vehicle for promoting drug abuse prevention