We strive to prevent any international terrorist attacks in our city. To achieve our goal, each one of your cooperation is highly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to report us any suspicious activities around you in our city.
The International Terrorism Affair
The number of terrorist attacks has been increasing dramatically in the Middle East and African nations today. Terrorist groups such as ISIL (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) massacred thousands of people and needless to say, there is a growing tension in the world against terror threat.
Counterterrorism Measures in Chiba Prefectural Police
To prevent any terrorist attacks, we are committed to below three principles:
- Forbid terrorists to enter our country
- Prevent any terrorist activities
- Prohibit terrorist safe house
Public and private cooperation between the Immigration Office, the Custom Office, airports and seaports contribute to our first principle. We also cooperate with public transportation and grand shopping malls to spot any suspicious articles and activities.
Be Part of Our Counterterrorism Measures
Please report any suspicious person/activities around you, such as:
- A person who is checking security camera locations and security guard officers in grand stations and shopping malls
- Suspicious articles left in places such as stations and airports
- A person who is attempting to purchase chemical products which could be used to create explosives
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Chiba Prefectural Police