Other Information

  • If you reside overseas, you can apply for a certificate of criminal record at the Japanese embassy in the country where you reside. In case you have already made an application at a Japanese embassy, you cannot apply in Japan.
  • For the details of the application procedures overseas, please contact the nearest Japanese embassy.