To Non-Japanese Residents in Chiba Prefecture

Because of differences in the judicial system or lifestyle between your countries and ours, you may feel helpless if you fall victim to crime. If that happens to you, you may wonder:
  • ・How you should report the crime to police.
  • ・How the police will ask you for your help.
  • ・What services and what kinds of support are available for you.
We hope the information provided in this website will help you when you need assistance.
Page top